.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Less Than a Year

So people ask me periodically if my blog is dead. I tell them it is more like "retired." Not in the sense of a sports player whose number is "retired." When that happens, no one gets to wear that number again, so it is taken out of circulation.

I mean it more in the sense of a guy who retires from his job, but might still occasionally pop back into the office to say Hi, answer some questions, and maybe even do a drop of work.

So that's my intention for now. I don't suspect I will be a "full-time" blogger again. But I don't want to shut it down entirely. I'd rather just post occasionally, whenever I feel I have something else worthwhile to say. I know that means I will probably not have a very large readership, but so be it. If anyone cares to read and/or comment, I welcome you and your loyalty. If not, I'll just write for the heck of it!

All this by way of intro to my next post, to come momentarily. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Wendy said...

We will check back every once in a while just the same.
Wendy

5:23 PM  
Blogger The Kid In The Front Row said...

A good blog, like all good writing, comes when you actually have something to say. Therefore, I completely support your part-retirement!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Dave said...

My blog has been in a semi retired state a while now. I really must get back to writing for it.

10:03 PM  
Blogger rosy123 said...

Thanks to you, I was able to learn a lot of interesting things. I hope to learn more. I congratulate you for these wonderful sharing. Keep going !

Voyance mail gratuit

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home