.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Sorry

Posting has been light of late. Sorry. Lots of other writing deadlines.

Not sure when I'll get to the next post. Tomorrow I'll be celebrating my birthday (I'm turning 35) with a bigass karaoke party! But I shall return. Hopefully you'll still be here when I do.

Tags:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doubtful.

- Allen

11:00 PM  
Blogger daninthemix said...

Happy birthday dude! Have a good one ;-)

11:57 PM  
Blogger Danny Stack said...

El Duderino! Have fun...!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

Have a great time, as I know you always do! Sorry I can't be there, but I understand I'll be sending representatives...

Remember to put the "Fun" in FunJoel, and hey, Mr. Tambourine Man...sing a song for me!

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B'day FJ!

See if they have any aussie songs.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Konrad West said...

Happy Birthday! Please record some of the karaoke and put it up for us to enjoy/wince at. ;)

2:11 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Thanks folks!

3:47 AM  
Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Happy Birthday. I'll karaoke from here. What'll it be?

4:45 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

I will be representing the Karaoke all-stars proudly. See ya tomorrow night!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Mazltov from one Aries to another
מזל־טובֿ צו דײַן געבוירנטאָג

4:57 PM  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

Just ignore that last line, blogger jumbled the letters into something that looks like kanji.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's still readable.

Gotta love Yiddish

- Allen

5:06 PM  
Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Okay, it's tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to You!
Please don't misconstrue
why I'm not there in person!
Hope this song will make do!

hmm...I bet when the Vicodin wears off that won't be cute anymore.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Wow! These have been som eo fthe better bday wishes I've gotten. Yiddish (I'm very impressed, procrastinator) and a customized song (Thanks, Mar!). I'll have you all in mind, somewhere between drinks 4 and 7!

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home