.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Fun Joel's Screenwriting Blog

(OR EL DUDERINO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THE WHOLE BREVITY THING)

-- On Screenwriting and Related Topics

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

I moved from NYC to LA in October, 2003. And though I still think NYC is the greatest city in the world, I'm truly loving life here in the City of Angels. I'm a writer, reader, and occasional picture-taker.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Seminar Update

Okay, so I received contact from a few interested readers about hearing me re-present my Expo 4 seminars. But at this point, I'd say the interest was not great enough for me to organize something.

That being said, I'll make one last announcement now. If this is something that interests you (no firm commitment necessary yet), please email me to let me know. Otherwise, I'll pull this idea off the table and continue with everything else!

Thanks!

Tags:

6 Comments:

Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Does it really count as a pic if your face is blocked by a beer bottle? :)

12:46 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

It is only partially blocked! I'm recognizable there. :-)

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I live in Australia, attending any seminar isn't really an option for me, but I might be interested in some form of online seminar setup, though no idea how it would work.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Thanks, Leif! I'll keep that in mind as a possibility, and if so, I'll see how to set it up. :-) Something else to think about.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Same situation here... If some kind of Webinar could be set up, that would be great and I would definitely be interested. I think you'd probably get a really good response to it, too, if you marketed it just right! You have a pretty loyal following. ;)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Fun Joel said...

Okay. I will definitely explore the possibilities on a net meeting, and Olaf, I guess that will alleviate your concerns as well!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home